The Seven Principals of Catholic Social Teaching are the foundation and guide to living just lives. They guide us in decisions as individuals, the Church and society. Catholic Social Teaching is at the heart of the work we do at the Quad-Parishes in the area of justice and service.
The Seven Principals of Catholic Social Teaching include
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Care for God’s Creation
- Call to Family, Community and Participation
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- Rights and Responsibility
- Dignity of Work and Rights of Workers
You are invited to learn more about Principals of Catholic Social Teaching by viewing the videos from Catholic Relief Services below.
Life and Dignity of the Human Person
Care for God’s Creation
Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
Dignity of Worker and Rights of Workers
Call to Family and Community Participation
Rights and Responsibility