Pastoral Services

Homebound or Nursing Home Visits

Parishioners who are unable to attend Mass due to illness or incapacity may request a Minister of Care to visit and bring Communion. Those seriously impaired by sickness or old age may also request the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick. Please call the Parish Office with your request. Also, please inform the office if you or a loved one has transferred to an area nursing home so that the parish can keep in contact.


Please ask admitting personnel to inform your parish whenever you or a loved one is hospitalized. If at all possible, either a priest or pastoral associate will visit. Privacy concerns do not permit the hospital to initiate the contact.

Funeral Services

In the event of the death of a parishioner, the funeral home will contact the parish. One of the pastoral associates will meet with the family to arrange the date/time of services and to provide materials for planning the Funeral Liturgy. The Church offers the following types of services:

  • Vigil service at the close of visitation at the Funeral Home; Mass of Christian Burial the following day; Committal service at the time of burial.

  • Visitation at church followed by the Mass of Christian Burial; Committal service at the time of burial.

  • Funeral Service (not a Mass) at the Funeral Home; Committal service at the time of burial.

  • “New Hope” Bereavement Group ~ Ecumenical grief support group


An annulment is a declaration by the Catholic Church that after careful investigation, flaws were discovered in a relationship that prevented it from becoming a marriage (as the Church understands marriage). According to Catholic teaching, marriage is a permanent partnership of a man and a woman. Because a marriage lasts “until death do us part”, no one can enter into a second permanent partnership while his or her first spouse is living unless an annulment has been granted. Pamphlets explaining the Annulment process are available at all of our parishes, free of charge. Sr. Toni serves as a field advocate for the Marriage Tribunal and can assist anyone who wishes to petition for an annulment. Contact the Quad-Parish office. All contacts are confidential.